Frequently Asked Questions....
- Do you service rental properties? No - due to insurance reasons we do not service tenant occupied/rental properties. We do however service commercial properties. Please be present for your appointment when requesting our services on commercial and or residential properties.
- Do I need to be home and present for your service appointment? Yes - due to insurance reasons we need our customers to be present at all times during their sprinkler appointment.
- Your appointment windows are 4 hours long and it is difficult for me to stay at home for 4 hours. What do you recommend? We completely understand your concerns. No - you do not need to be at home waiting the whole 4 hours for your appointment. We GUARANTEE we will call/txt the phone number(s) you provided when scheduling your appointment online 30-60 minutes PRIOR to our arrival. Simply keep your phone accessible at all time during your scheduled appointment day and when you receive our arrival call/txt please be ready to return home for your appointment. If you have special communication requirements - please specify them when scheduling your appointment online and we will do our very best to accommodate your requests.
- Do I need to pay for your services at the time of your service visit? Yes - we accept Cash, Check, and Credit Cards (Mastercard, Visa, Discovery, and Amex)
- When is the best time to turn your sprinkler system on and off (blown out) every year. Due to the random weather changes in Colorado we recommend turning your sprinkler system on AFTER it has finished snowing for the year. It is highly recommended by us to get your sprinkler system professionally winterized BEFORE the first freeze.
- Is September too early to get your sprinkler system blown out? No - we have been professionally winterizing sprinkler systems every year in September for over 10 years. To date - our customers who have wintered their sprinkler system early every year help to prolong the life of their sprinkler system and avoid any major freeze damage to their system. We offer discounted blowout rates in September as an incentive to getting this service performed early. In fact winterizing your sprinkler system early means 1 less month you are paying your high water bill. The sprinkler blowout cost will pay for itself by getting it winterizing early every year. The only properties we recommend excluding from winterizing the sprinkler system early are new landscapes or drought conditions. You can always hand water your landscape if you feel the need to do so after the sprinkler system has been winterized. A $30 cost for hand watering material is always cheaper than paying for major sprinkler repair damage.
- Do you service properties that are managed by personal assistants? As long as the property is owner occupied and the homeowner and/or personal assistant is present for your sprinkler appointment, then yes, we will provide our services to your property. Please make sure payment is ready upon completion of our services.
- If you have any thoughts, gripes, or kudos please send us an email or txt. We promise to respond within 24 hours.
Thanks for taking the time to read our FAQ page :)